Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emma

Bikini or One-Piece Swimsuit ? Why?

8 posts in this topic

I actually always used to prefer bikinis. 

Well, everything depends on your body type and personal style. If you want to hide some problem areas of your figure, or you have some scars on the stomach, then you better buy monokini (one-piece swimsuit). If you want to show off your pretty body, then the best way is to choose bikini. All you need is to choose the one that will underline your individuality. I prefer mismatching bikinis. They are hot and trendy. If you are more into one-piece swimwear, then you better buy the ones with sexy cut-outs.

Yes, I am totally agree with Abbie Modish, everything depends on your body type. I am plus sized lady, that's why I choose one-piece swimsuits. I prefer bright color designs with small prints. I do like bikinis, especially strapless versions and the ones with sexy cut-outs, but I can't afford them due to my body shape. my favorite ones are the following:

Banded-Swimsuit.jpg

Black-One-Piece-Swimsuit.jpg

Cute-Peplum-One-Piece-Swimsuit.jpg

One-Piece-Swimsuit.jpg

Orange-Mesh-Swimsuit.jpg

Bikini is a classic swimwear garment, one-piece swimsuit looks timeless. I know many ladies who wear swimsuits, as they have overweight problems. But its an individual thing. I love designer one-piece swimsuits with sexy cut-outs.

Bikini inspiration:

Sexy Bikini Swimwear (1).jpg

Sexy Bikini Swimwear (2).jpg

Sexy Bikini Swimwear (3).jpg

Sexy Bikini Swimwear (4).jpg

Sexy Bikini Swimwear (5).jpg

I personally think one-piece swimsuits are much sexier and practical than bikinis. I know it's a big battle between these two swimwear garments, but for monokinis are definitely the best ones to wear. By the way, one-piece swimwear and high-rise bottoms are trendy right now. First of all, you can wear it with jeans and make it look like a bodysuit, then it can hide all unwanted areas, it is very easy to wear and thanks to modern brands, we can choose whatever design we want, as you can go more revealing or for the one that will hide all your problem areas.

According to me, regardless of size and shape of any women there is a perfect bikini or swimsuit laying in for her. All she need do is know where and what to look for. For best sexy halter swimsuits or yellow bikini top, you can go online, which is the best place to visit.

Yeah, all you need is to analyze your personality and style!